The Rotary Carine Community Fair is one of the City of Stirling’s annual flagship events. In 2019, the fair attracted approximately 7,000 people. We expect that 2020 will push this figure even higher!
Before applying, please make sure that you have the following at hand as your application must be completed in one session:
- Company Logo & Photos (optional)
- A short summary of what your business/stall is/does (required)
- Power Requirements (fee applied)
- Social media links (optional)
- Insurance Certificates (required)
- If insurance is required, you can apply for cover under Rotary’s policy for the fair (fee applied)
- City of Stirling permit to sell food (required if applicable)
Please note that payment is not taken upon application. If your application is successful, you will be notified and invited to confirm your stall upon which payment is required. Once your application is received, it will be reviewed by the Carine Community Fair committee and a decision made within 4 weeks. This is to ensure a good balance of stall types.
Please note that the Rotary Club of Hillarys will sell ice cream and slushies as per previous years. Therefore, applications for ice cream/slushie stalls will be rejected.
Expressions of interest for entertainment/amusements should email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit an application for a stall for your entertainment/amusement as all EOI need to be considered first.
The Rotary Club of Hillarys reserves the right to reject applications. For any inquiries regarding the application process, please email email@example.com
Please note: If you would like a printable version of this form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org